We are affiliated with Pregnancy Care Canada which is a national organization.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
1. All clients are served without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, lifestyle, or other arbitrary circumstances.
2. All clients are treated with kindness, compassion, and respect.
3. All clients always receive honest and open answers.
4. All client pregnancy tests are administered in accordance with applicable laws.
5. All client information is held in strict confidence. Releases and permissions are obtained appropriately. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
6. All clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle choices, and related enquiries.
7. We do not provide or assist in arranging abortions or abortifacients but are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
8. All communication is honest and accurately describes the services we offer.
9. We provide a safe environment by screening all volunteers and staff interacting with clients.
10. We are governed by a board of directors and operate in accordance with our articles of incorporation, by-laws, and stated purpose and mission.
11. We comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements regarding employment, fundraising, financial management, taxation, and public disclosure, including the filing of all applicable government reports in a timely manner.
12. All staff, board members, and volunteers receive appropriate training to uphold these standards.